Guest Blogger from Ontario
Blogger from Ontario is coming to give us some very useful tips and insight. She’s packed with information on her take on everyday meals, health tips and cooking for a family on the go. She’s also an excellent makeup artist. We look forward to welcoming this new taste on New Filter Healing.
It’s me!!! Lazy Melo…..WOOOHOOO!!!!!!
I will show you my lazy way of cooking, food’s I enjoy cooking with friends and family and of course take out…like hello nobody got time to cook everyday. Okay maybe they have people like that out there, but I am not one of them.
- SOBER LIVING ; WEEK 1Week of Choosing a Sober life. Lot’s of stuffs going on in my head thats for sure.
- Growing Old &Young at the Same TimeWhen I first started blogging all I knew is I wanted to do it, it was a burning desire. I’ve made no money from it, but I gain clarity. Writing… Continue Reading →
- Sex/LifeWhile I was recuperating from my last does of the Covid Vaccine. I was in bed binge watching the Netflix show called Sex/Life. The story line is something I was… Continue Reading →
- It’s Official the Kitcken and I are Back Together.When you hear the phrase falling in love, you think of romantic love right ?. For me I don’t want to fall again in Romantic Love, not the way I… Continue Reading →
- I QUIT !!!! INPRIED BY THE BOOK “QUIT LIKE A WOMAN” BY : HOLLY WHITAKERI am DONE!!!, I QUIT!!! NO MORE DRINKING. I can’t live like this anymore. I need change, I want change and I am doing this for me now and for the me 5 years from now.
- PUMPKIN PIE FOR LAZY DAYS By: Lazy MeloPumpkin Pie for Lazy Days is the best pie ever even if you have never baked a Pumpkin Pie before. Your home will smell lovely and it’s super easy. You’ll love it just as much as I do. Don’t forget the Whip Cream !!!!! Happy Fall!!!