Are you feeling lazy but crave pumpkin pie ?
It’s me agin Melo with another creation from my Kitchen.
If you have been reading my blog for sometime you will know, I love AUTUM/FALL EVERYTHING PUMPKIN PIE. Yes I might be a bit obsessed, but who isn’t. Hands down this is my favortie time of year.
Wanna know something strange I live in Trinidad at the moment, so when that craving for Everything Pumpkin Pie comes in, I have no other choice but to be creative and making sure my cravings are meet.
Where I am right now, getting the Pumpkin Puree is a bit costly, but it’s worth it for me. I make the pie maybe twice a year. It’s my thing, pumpkin pie with whip cream and coffee. It’s my bite of home.
In the shopping list I have included the small bottle size for the spices. I suggest if you are a Fall lover like my self, keep these spices handy and you can make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice. You can add your Pumpkin Pie Spice on top of Oat Meal , Pancakes, Coffee anything you want.
You know why I make the effort to make Pumpkin Pie every year, it’s becuase I love the smell it gives my home. I get homesick and I need the pie to feed my soul.
Store bought for me is a bit pricy where I live. I am a worth a homemade pie and so are you.
Cinnamon is the only natural aphrodisiac recognized as such in medicine, as it is known to promote blood flow, especially in the abdominal area. As it improves the blood supply to the male and female genitals, it could facilitate sexual arousal.
15oz/pumpkin puree (1 tin)
¾ cup/Condensed Milk
½ TSP Ground Ginger
½ TSP Ground Nutmeg
¼ TSP Ground Clove
2 TSP Cinnamon
1 Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degree.
- Place the Pie Crust in the oven for no more than three minutes to set. After the three minutes set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a good stir. DO NOT OVER MIX
- You can check the mixture for sweetness and add more condensed milk if you like and adjust spices to your liking.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Gently give the pie plate a small tap to get the air bubbles out. (Skip this if you like)
- Bake for 15 mins on 350 then lower temperature to 325 and bake for an additional 10-15. (Time may vary on your oven)
- Once out of the oven let it cool for about 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Ready to Eat, pour as much whip cream as you like and enjoy. I love Coconut Whip Cream with my pie.
1 can 150z Pumpkin Puree
1 can Condensed Milk
1 pack Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready Made
1 – bott Ground Ginger
1 – bott Ground Clove
1 – bott Ground Nutmeg
- – bott Cinnamon
2 large Eggs
1 – Tin of whip cream